“The thing I love most about teaching/working at SWS is… The wonderful community of students and staff.
The thing I am most proud of is… My students and the progress they make and the obstacles they overcome. It brings so much joy to my life to watch them grow and learn new things.
In my free time I enjoy… Spending time with my daughter and husband, going to the beach, and reading.
My teaching style is hands on of course! My students learn by doing and sometimes the messier you get the better.
The greatest success I have had teaching would be hearing one of my students say his very first word (cat)…from that one word he never stopped…it was music to my ears and a moment I would never forget.”
Ms. Dolinsky comes to SWS with the following education and experience
- Bachelors Degree on Elementary Education (K-6), Special Education (N-21), certificate in Early Childhood Education
- Middle School Teacher (5th-8th), St. Coletta public charter school 2009-2010
- Elementary Teacher (K-2), St. Coletta public charter school 2010-2014
She is a member of the following professional organizations:
- Kappa Delta Pi ( Honorary Teaching Society)
- Sigma Pi Epsilon Delta (Honorary Teaching Society; special education)
- Counsel for Exceptional Children (CEC)